Christ Himself lived for Only 33 years in this Earth.His deeds and wondrous works are beyond that time span.I was picturing out how many more years I still have before I reach 33 spot mark and barely had I started thinking than this question spark in my mind "What have I so far done in those number of years av been in this world of ours? Can I compare all to that of Christ our Lord?I was like Nooooo.. I need to do more.Well,I might have messed up here and there not to accomplish soo much but His Grace is soo sufficient for me.
Well what am I trying to drive at?
That we might not even try to compare ourselves to Jesus Christ,but let's get it clear in our minds and soul that His love is so sufficient.Live today like never before.Live that life as if you'll only live today.
Make your life a worthwhile mirror such that whenever you look at it you wanna be like Mmmmmhh..thank you Lord for that awesome and worthwhile living..Be always like I may now rest peacefully on your hands oh Papa.As you know you've accomplished yuh Delegated mission in this earth.Let's live today Like we'll not see tomorrow and Walk in Light as He is the Light.(1 John 1:7)
God Bless..
Well what am I trying to drive at?
That we might not even try to compare ourselves to Jesus Christ,but let's get it clear in our minds and soul that His love is so sufficient.Live today like never before.Live that life as if you'll only live today.
Make your life a worthwhile mirror such that whenever you look at it you wanna be like Mmmmmhh..thank you Lord for that awesome and worthwhile living..Be always like I may now rest peacefully on your hands oh Papa.As you know you've accomplished yuh Delegated mission in this earth.Let's live today Like we'll not see tomorrow and Walk in Light as He is the Light.(1 John 1:7)
God Bless..

No comments:
Post a Comment